Final Distribution Boards
Final Distribution Boards (FDB’s)
Applications: Final Distribution of Electrical Power to various loads in Consumers premises.
- DB assemblies in conformance with requirements of IEC 61439-3 for LV Switchgear Assemblies.
- DB configurations available in 4,6,8,10,12,14,16 SPN / TPN ways suitable for SP/3P MCB outgoings and for Isolator / ELCB / MCCB incomers.
- DBs are Wall Mounted, Flush or Surface Type upto 250A as a standard with dead front metallic inner covers and a hinged outer door. Various locking options available.
- Enclosure Ingress protections is IP31 as a standard . Higher IP ratings upon request.
- Bus bar arrangements in Type A & B Distribution with 99.9 % conductivity HDHC Tinned Copper bus bars with fully moulded insualtions.
- Adequate cable space for ease of field cable termination and cable entry options available from TOP or BOTTOM.
Switchgear Device Features:
- MCCBs/ Isolators / ELCBs as Incomers.
- SP/3P MCBs, RCBOs as outgoing.